The Stranger Danger; Internet Safety & Bullying 101 course is specially designed for pre-teens to learn how to stay safe while out of their home and how to deal with strangers in all aspects of life. They will also learn about and how to be safe while online and the dangers that can arise while online. This course also teaches about bullying, and how to deal with a bully, what to do if someone else is being bullied and how to stay confident in these situations.
The course is divided into three sections:
- Stranger Danger
- Internet Safety
Each section is divided into the following topics:
- What is a safe?
- What is a stranger?
- Who are the safe strangers in your life who you can trust?
- Simple rules to stay safe.
- Walking to and from school.
- How do you stay safe around people that you know?
Included are 2 interactive quizzes and activities, 12 minutes of audio to listen to, 3 downloadable PDF’s and 1 printable certificate.
- What are the four types of bullying?
- Bullying and Teasing.
- Everyone has a role in bullying, what are they?
- Kids who bully are cruel not cool!
- Let’s learn how to become an Upstander!
- Being and Upstander.
- Bully Management and Stranger Danger – Self Defense
- When do you need to ask for assistance from an adult?
- Using physical self-defense as a last resort.
Included are 4 interactive quizzes and activities, 17 minutes of audio to listen to and 2 downloadable PDF’s and 1 printable certificate.
- Surfing the Net, safely.
- Keep private while online.
- Strangers and the internet.
- What is cyber bullying?
- How do you stand strong with the click of your mouse?
- To share or not to share, that is the question?
Included are 3 interactive quizzes and activities, 9 minutes of audio to listen to and 1 printable certificate.
On completion of the entire course, there will be a fourth printable certificate to show that the course has been completed in full.